This topic is about making sure that Autistic people have opportunities to participate in education and employment, in ways that work best for them. For example, it can cover:
- how well Autism is understood in schools and workplaces
- reasonable adjustments and accommodations for Autistic students, job seekers and employees
- making sure that Autistic people have fair job opportunities
- what makes it easier for Autistic people to travel to school or work
- the different experiences of groups like Autistic women and girls and First Nations Autistic people with accessing education and employment
- the experiences of Autistic people with the justice system.
This is a space for you to share ideas about what could be put in the National Autism Strategy to help improve economic inclusion of Autistic Australians.